Wednesday, December 22, 2010

 

Eccentricity with Dr Mark - Blogsoma

This is the podcast I had found to share when I knew I would be unavailable to produce one myself. Here Dr Mark talks about our expectations of others behaviours. I often find myself confronted with others beliefs in how they expect others to re-act or behave to a situation. This can often be problematic and can cause us to limit or thinking. A solution to a problem may not be talked about simply because we believe we somehow know what others will say. The truth is we only deal/relate to our perception of individuals and the the true individuals themselves. If we really look deep into it we will find people don't really fit into all the boxes we make for them. Like Dr Mark states they oscillate. The irony here is change is the only thing that remains constant. Enjoy

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]